Mud Volleyball Update!!!This page has not yet been completely updated for the 2015 Bump, Set, Splat - Mud Volleyball Tournament. Expect to see updated information by June 2015. The information shown is from previous years and will be mostly accurate to get an idea of what's in store for 2015!!! SEE YOU SOON!!
Time to get down and dirty!! Co-Ed Mud Volleyball Tournament!
Sponsored by: ?????
More details being added frequently!!
Date: Saturday, August 22nd
Starts: Promptly @ 10:00am - Gates open at 9:00a for tent set up and Waiver signing
Ends: we hope to be done by 8:00pm at the latest
Round-robin pool play until approximately 3pm
- 6 games guaranteed (based on number of teams registering)
- Seeded tournament play to follow in two skill levels
- teams not playing will be assigned games to ref (keeping score mainly)
Team cost: $TBD (2014 cost was $300)
- up to 10 players per team
- There are up to 8 players on the court for each team at a time (most teams will have 8 on the court at all times... after all, you are playing in MUD
- Event promotional items are included for team members
- This is a charity event to benefit the Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio
Registration payments can either be made by using the PayPal link at the bottom of this page or sending checks to "Toledo Sport and Social Club" at PO Box 189, Holland, Ohio 43528.
ALL TEAMS MUST Fill out the additional form under the link below and email it to Info@ToledoSportandSocialClub.com to complete your registration or include it with payment to the PO Box. (((Registration Form))) or PDF Version HERE
Max number of teams is 64 for the whole event!! We filled 56 in 2014 and expect to fill completely in 2015!
Co-Ed format requiring at least 2 females and 2 males on the court at all times. Up to 8 players from a team can be on the court at one time. Most teams will use 8 players because after all, you are playing in MUD!
Proceeds to benefit Kidney Foundation of Northwest Ohio
Beer trailer will be on-site featuring Bud Light and Yuengling!!
Bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks. Some food will be available for purchase.
NO ALCOHOL can be brought to the event!! ALL ALCOHOL must be purchased from the ON-SITE beer trailor due to State Laws and liquor permits!!
Digging for the event is being done by:
FULL LIST OF TEAMS AND